Sunday, January 10, 2010

Why I love my job...

I occasionally see someone personally for ..well..sex. Its good, not great, but good. Very vanilla and at the least hint of kink he goes running. Enter my job, where nothing is taboo unless the client says it is. I thought I was open sexually; but this job has brought it to a whole new level. Dominance, strap on, anal play... you name it, I've tried it and I can choose whether or not to do so again. Its a fantasy world of sorts. I can play out a fantasy without actually affecting any "real world" relationships. God knows I don't want the awkwardness of a fantasy gone wrong with someone I'll actually see again.

On another note, I watched the season 3 Secret Diary of a Call Girl previews. Very interesting and I'm looking forward to the show beginning again. Believe it or not, I learned most everything from Belle....God love that ho.