Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The offer....

I met with a first time client today. During the meeting he made an offer to me. The exclusivity of me in exchange for a townhome on the water and $7k a month. Now almost ALL clients lie to you and I have no trust in them until proven wrong. As a call girl, you hear everything and the more we discuss things in the ho support group the less faith in my clients I have.

Back to the offer. While this is a VERY nice offer I just don't know if I can do it. Am I crazy? I'm really starting to think so. Adam is a very nice, intelligent and decent looking guy. He could probably use to lose about 30lbs; but otherwise very nice. I've been reveling over the proposition in mind. I would live by myself in said townhome and all expenses would be paid. The 7k would be for my bills and spending money. With that said, I wouldn't be allowed to date anyone and would be required to have sex with him whenever he wanted. Additionally, all the hard work I put into going independent will be for nothing because I will have to take everything down and lose my clients.

I have another friend who is also a call girl. This deal would be her dream. Somehow its not mine. I know my clients...you give them an inch and they take a mile. Taking this offer would be a huge sign of trust on my part and trust to someone I DON'T know. This is my only source of income and at any moment he could take that money away from me and then what? I feel like this is dangerous territory. I think if I took the offer, my life would no longer be my own. Decisions, Decisions...