Monday, January 11, 2010

Manage your manager....

I had lunch with some of the agency girls today. We all haven't heard from our agent for several days and were discussing our theories on what happened. That's one of the downfalls of an agency, we are constantly looking to our agent for the work. Its one of the reasons I'm considering going independent. I need more control over my own schedule. For example, right now I'm suppose to be in a city several hours away; but because of the lack of communication I'm still sitting at home...with no work. A friend of mine aways says "Don't fuck with my money." I can see her point. Sometimes it feels as if I'm managing my manager.
As we sat at lunch we all expressed interest in going independent and getting in touch...sort of an agency of independents if you will. My independent associations are all set. All I need is new pics and the balls to actually do it. Keeping my fingers crossed!!!