Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Never a boring day at the office....

Last week I was sorting through the roughly 50 emails I have waiting for me when I wake up and discovered this one-

"receiving golden showers and having you where shoes and socks all daybefore we meet so I can suck on your sweaty toes. i have a huge foot fetish"

He originally asked what kind of fetishes I do. My response to him was what did he have in mind? I'm down for water sports just give me fair warning to drink enough water/beer; but the last part has me somewhat baffled. I'm not sure how sucking on my sweaty, smelly feet is going to provide sexual pleasure?!? Of course, I am also the same person who said that sex is viewed differently by everyone so I guess who am I to judge???

I'm going to leave this one in my pending file for now....